Recently tried this Healthy Sev Puri recipe and in love with it totally, so couldn’t wait to share it here. The combination of flavors in this recipe is absolutely amazing. Homemade healthy papdis are topped to aloo masala, guacamole, tamarind chutney and cranberries. So you can imagine the flavors I am talking about, do try it and share your views. You can follow the recipe for homemade papdis here.
Also try: Papdi Chaat, Chaat Cups, Aloo Tikki, Healthy Mathri, Nacho Chaat or Aloo Chaat.
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Papdi – 16 (store-bought or homemade, follow recipe here)
- Guacamole as needed, follow recipe here
- Tamarind Chutney as needed, follow recipe here
- Boiled Potato – 1 medium
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cranberries to sprinkle on top
- Sev to sprinkle on top
- Chopped Coriander Leaves to sprinkle on top
- Salt to taste.
How to make Healthy Sev Puri:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add potato and mash it nicely. Add chaat masala powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, roasted cumin powder and salt. Mix well and aloo masala is ready
- Place papdi on a serving plate, top it with aloo masala & guacamole, drizzle some tamarind chutney, sprinkle some sev, coriander leaves & cranberries. Your Healthy Sev Puri is ready!!!