Papdi Chaat is from the Indian street menu. You take the papdis, dip it in the chilled curd (yogurt), top it with chickpeas, chutneys, chat masala and enjoy it!!!
This recipe is a bit healthy as it is prepared with baked Whole Wheat Papdis. You can refer the recipe for it. It is a quick-fix snack when you have the papdis ready.
Tip: Whole Wheat Papdis are a little more crispy than the regular papdis, so when you prepare this recipe dip the papdis in the yogurt (curd) for at least 5-10 mins prior serving.
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
- Whole Wheat Papdis – 15-16 (you can also use store-bought regular papdis)
- Boiled Potato – 1/2 cup (cut into small cubes)
- Boiled Chickpeas (Chole) – 1/2 cup (you add a little salt while boiling)
- Sev – 1/4 cup
- Yogurt (Curd) – 1/2 cup (lightly beaten, you can a little sugar and salt while beating)
- Green Chutney – as required (recipe here)
- Tamarind Chutney – as required (recipe here)
- Chaat Masala – to sprinkle on top
- Coriander Leaves – to garnish.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Papdi Chaat:
- Take a plate. Place the papdis (you can crush a few of them)
- Top it with yogurt, potatoes and chickpeas
- Drizzle green chutney and tamarind chutney
- Sprinkle sev and chaat masala
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Your Papdi Chaat is ready. Serve.