You need to have a pack of your favorite potatoes bites or wedges. I added onions and capsicum to it, you can add veggies of your choice too. I love this recipe as it can be prepared in just minutes. A quick and tasty one!!!
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 25 mins
- Potatoes Bites or Wedges – 3 cups (store-bought pack)
- Onion – 1 large (julienned)
- Capsicum – 1 (julienned)
- Soya Sauce – 1/2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 4 tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – for frying the bites or wedges.
PS: – 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Indo-Chinese Potato Bites:
- Heat oil in a deep pan or a kadai. Fry the bites or wedges as per the instructions on the pack. Keep aside
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add onions and capsicum. Saute till onions are translucent
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup and black powder. Mix
- Add fried bites or wedges. Mix well
- Your Indo-Chinese Potato Bites are ready. Serve immediately.