Recently tried these Aloo Corn tikkis (you can even call them cutlets). They turned out to be a perfect snack or starter.
These are prepared with potatoes and sweet corn, the combination is stupendous. Recipe is easy. A must try.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins
- Potato – 2 medium (boiled)
- Sweet Corn – 1 cup (boiled)
- Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – to shallow fry the tikkis
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Aloo Corn Tikki:
- Grind boiled sweet corns coarsely. Keep aside
- Take a bowl. Add potatoes. Mash them nicely
- Add sweet corn. Mix well
- Add bread crumbs, black pepper powder, salt, coriander leaves and green chillies. Mix to make a fine paste
- Take around 1.5 tbsp of paste (or as desired) and make a round flat tikki. Similarly make the rest. Keep aside
- Heat a non-stick pan or tawa. Pour a few drops of oil
- Place the tikkis and cook on medium flame till they are golden brown
- Flip the tikki and cook in the similar way from the other side
- Your Aloo Corn Tikkis are ready
- Serve hot with Green Chutney and Onions. Enjoy!!!