I love strawberries. The fusion of strawberries with lemon makes it bracing. A must try in summers and I am sure you’re gonna love it.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 30 mins, Total – 40 mins
- Strawberries – 8 (cut in halves)
- Lemon – 2 (1 – sliced, 1 – juice)
- Lime – 1 (1/2 – sliced, 1/2 juice)
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Water – 4 cups
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
- Take a blender. Add strawberries, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and 1 cup water
- Blend to make a smooth consistency juice
- Transfer it to a bowl. Add remaining 3 cups of water and sliced lemons & limes
- Refrigerate for 30 mins
- Remove the lemon and lime slices and strain it through a sieve to remove seeds (you can even squeeze the lemon and lime slices at this stage to get the maximum juice out of it)
- Your Strawberry Lemonade is ready
- Serve Chilled.