I love strawberries. The fusion of strawberries with lemon makes it bracing. A must try in summers and I am sure you’re gonna love it.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 30 mins, Total – 40 mins
- Strawberries – around 225 grams or 8oz (cut in halves)
- Lemon – 2 (cut into 4 thick rounds)
- Lime – 1 (cut into 4 thick rounds)
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Sprig of mint – 1
- Water – 3 cups
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
- Take a blender. Add strawberries and pulse until slightly coarse paste
- Transfer it to a big bowl. Add sugar, lemon and lime rounds (squeeze them a little), water and mint sprig. Stir until sugar dissolves
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 mins
- Now strain it through a sieve. Also squeeze the lemon and lime rounds at this stage to get the maximum juice out of it
- Your Strawberry Lemonade is ready
- Add ice and serve chilled.