Strawberry Lemonade is refreshing and luscious. You’ll need fresh strawberries, lemon juice, lime juice and some honey to make this flavorsome lemonade.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 30 mins, Total – 40 mins.
- Strawberries – around 225 grams (chopped)
- Lemon Juice – 4 tbsp
- Lime Juice – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 4 tbsp or as needed
- Water – 3 cups.
PS: 1 Cup = 225 ML.
- Take a blending jar and add strawberries, blend to puree
- Transfer it to a mixing bowl and add lemon juice, lime juice & honey. Mix well
- Add water and stir, check for sweetness and add more honey if needed. Refrigerate for 30 mins
- Now strain it and pour in glasses with ice. Your Strawberry Lemonade is ready.