These days I am more into preparing shakes and lemonades. So here’s another one… Strawberry Milkshake.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
- Milk – 400 ml (whole or toned)
- Strawberry Ice Cream – 2 scopes
- Hershey’s Strawberry Syrup – 3-4 tbsp
- Strawberry – 6.
How to make Strawberry Milkshake:
- Take a blender jar. Add milk, strawberry ice cream, hershey’s strawberry syrup and strawberries
- Blend to make smooth consistency milkshake
- Your Strawberry Milkshake is ready. Serve immediately.