The aroma of mint leaves is itself so refreshing and when you make a drink out of it… it’s matchless. Hope you enjoy the refreshing taste of Mint Lemonade.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 30 mins, Total – 40 mins
- Mint Leaves – 1 cup
- Lemon – 2 (1 – sliced, 1 – juice)
- Lime – 1 (1/2 – sliced, 1/2 juice) (you can also replace lime with lemon)
- Sugar – 6 tbsp
- Water – 4 cups
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
- Take a bowl. Add mint leaves, lemon juice & slices, lime juice & slices, sugar and water. Stir so that sugar is dissolved
- Refrigerate for 30 mins
- Remove the lemon and lime slices and strain it through a sieve to remove seeds if any (you can even squeeze the lemon and lime slices at this stage to get the maximum juice out of it)
- Your Mint Lemonade is ready
- Serve with a 2-3 mint leaves, a lemon slice and top it with ice.