An easy recipe for Aloo Beans; you’ll need green beans, potatoes and a few spices.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 25 mins.
- Green Beans – 2 cups (chopped)
- Potato – 2 medium (chopped)
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida a pinch
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Aloo Beans:
- Heat oil in a kadai or a pan. Add cumin seeds and asafoetida, let it splutter
- Add potatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix well and cover, cook for 3-4 mins on low flame
- Add green beans and mix. Cover and cook on low-medium flame until potatoes are soft, around 10 mins. Keep stirring in between
- Turn off the flame and add garam masala powder, mix and Your Aloo Beans is ready.