A nice and delicious Indo-Chinese twist to our favorite Maggi.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 10 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Maggi – 2 Packets
- Onion – 1/2 cup (julienned)
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup (julienned)
- Cabbage – 1 cup (julienned)
- Soy Sauce – 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Water to cook Maggi
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Chinese Maggi:
- Cook Maggi as per the instructions on the packet
- While Maggi is cooking, heat oil in a pan and add onions, capsicum & cabbage. Saute till tender
- Add ground black pepper, soy sauce, vinegar and salt. Mix and cook for a few seconds
- Add cooked maggi and give it a gentle mix. Your Chinese Maggi is ready. Serve Hot!!!