Sweet Dalia is a healthy choice to satisfy your sweet tooth, can be relished in the breakfast or even as a dessert. This is a quick and easy recipe.
Also try: Seviyan Kheer.
Course: Breakfast or Dessert
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 20 mins.
- Roasted Dalia (Broken Wheat) – 1/2 cup
- Jaggery Powder – 1/3 or 1/2 cup (as you like)
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ghee – 1 tsp (optional)
- Water – 1.5 cups.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Sweet Dalia:
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add roasted dalia and water. Mix and cover, bring it to boil then turn the flame to low and cook covered until water is completely absorbed
- Turn off the flame. Add jaggery powder and cardamom powder. Mix well. Your Sweet Dalia is ready!!!