Fasting food is never complete without yogurt. Easiest recipe of all. Perfect side dish for your fasting meal. Enjoy!!!
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
- Dahi (Yogurt or Curd) – 1 cup
- Cucumber – 1 (grated)
- Tomato – 1 medium (seeded and finely chopped)
- Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green Chili – 1 (seeded and finely chopped)
- Black Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Rock Salt – to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Cucumber Tomato Raita:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add dahi and whisk it to get a smooth consistency
- Add grated cucumber, tomatoes, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chili, black pepper powder and rock salt
- Mix well. Your Cucumber Tomato Raita is ready.