Curd (or yogurt) plays an important role in saatvik food, it always completes the meal. This is a simple recipe for raita to relish during fast (vrat).
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins.
- Curd (Plain Yogurt or Dahi) – 1.5 cup
- Cucumber – 1 (peeled and finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (seeded and finely chopped)
- Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Cucumber Tomato Raita:
- Take a mixing bowl and add dahi, whisk it to get a smooth consistency
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, coriander leaves, mint leaves, ground black pepper, roasted cumin powder and salt, mix well. Your Cucumber Tomato Raita is ready.
I just love it.. 👍
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thank you 🙂💛