This is an effortless recipe of quinoa, you’ll need quinoa, onions, garlic and lemon. The lemony flavor is unbeatable with quinoa. Hope you enjoy this one.
Course: Breakfast or Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 25 mins.
- Quinoa – 1/2 cup
- Juilenned Onion – 1 medium
- Grated Garlic – 2 cloves
- Lemon Zest – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Olive Oil – 1.5 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Lemon Quinoa:
- Thoroughly rinse the quinoa and add to a saucepan along with the water. Bring it to boil, then turn the flame to low and cover. Cook until water is absorbed and quinoa is soft
- Meanwhile heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and onions. Cook till onions are crispy
- Add lemon zest, cumin powder, turmeric powder and chilli flakes. Mix and cook for a few secs
- Add cooked quinoa and salt. Mix and cook for 1-2 mins
- Turn off the flame, add coriander leaves and lemon juice. Mix well and your Lemon Quinoa is ready.