This recipe is as easy and quick to prepare as the recipe of the plain dhokla. The flavor of green chutney and tamarind chutney along with a thin slice of paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) is mouth-watering. It is a perfect snack for a party or enjoy it in the breakfast.
I have followed the same recipe of dhokla which I had shared sometime back so I skipped dhokla preparation part and had it handy for this recipe. To prepare dhokla follow this recipe. If you’re not a fan of paneer then you can skip it and just layer the dhokla with chutneys.
Also try: Dhokla.
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Total – 15 mins
- Dhokla – follow recipe here, cook and keep aside
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 100 grams (cut into thin slices, keep the shape same as of the dhokla)
- Green Chutney – as required (recipe here)
- Tamarind Chutney – as required (recipe here)
- Coriander Leaves – for garnishing
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Sandwich Dhokla:
- Take cooked dhokla and cut square shape slices or as desired. Keep aside
- Take a piece of dhokla. Spread desired amount of green chutney. Place a paneer slice and spread desired amount of tamarind chutney. Now place other piece of dhokla on top of it. Spread a little bit of chutneys on the top
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and your Sandwich Dhokla is ready. Serve.