This recipe is as easy and quick to prepare as the recipe of the plain dhokla. The flavor of green chutney and tamarind chutney along with a thin slice of paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) is mouth-watering. It is a perfect snack for a party or enjoy it in the breakfast.
To prepare dhokla follow this recipe. If you want you can even skip paneer and just make layers of chutneys for this sandwich dhokla.
Also try: Dhokla.
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Dhokla – follow recipe here
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 100 grams or as needed (cut into thin slices)
- Green Chutney as needed (recipe here)
- Tamarind Chutney as needed (recipe here)
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Sandwich Dhokla:
- Take dhokla and cut into square shape or as desired
- Take a piece of dhokla and spread some green chutney, place a paneer slice, spread some tamarind chutney, and finally place another piece of dhokla on top of it. Spread a little bit of chutneys on the top
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and your Sandwich Dhokla is ready.