Mix Veg is a nutritious yet amazingly delicious recipe. It is loaded with veggies and full of flavors. Relish it with phulkas or parathas. You can always add veggies of your choice to it or skip any if you like.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 Mins, Cooking – 20 Mins, Total – 30 Mins.
- Cauliflower – 1 cup (chopped)
- Cabbage – 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1/2 Cup (chopped)
- Potato – 1 large (chopped)
- Green Beans – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Carrot – 1/2 cup (cut into rounds)
- Onion – 1/2 cup (finally chopped or sliced) (optional)
- Green Chilli – 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 1 cup (cut into small cubes)
- Green Peas – 1/2 cup
- Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Ginger – 1 inch (finely chopped) (optional)
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera) – 1 tsp
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Mix Vegetable:
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai. Add cumin seeds. Let it splutter
- Add onions, green chillies and ginger. Saute till onions are translucent
- Add cauliflower, cabbage and capsicum. Saute for 2-3 mins
- Add potatoes, beans, peas and carrots. Saute
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well
- Cover and cook on low flame till veggies are soft. Keep stirring occasionally
- Add sweet corn, paneer and garam masala powder. Mix and cook uncovered for another 2-3 mins
- Your Mix Vegetable is ready. Serve hot it with Phulka or Paratha.