Paneer Bhurji is one of the easiest recipes made with paneer (Indian cottage cheese). This recipe is a little different and equally delicious.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 20 mins.
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 1 cup (crumbled)
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 large (finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
How to make Paneer Sweet Corn Bhurji:
- Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter
- Add onions and capsicum. Saute until soft
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Cook till oil starts to separate
- Add paneer, sweet corn, garam masala powder and salt. Mix and cook for 3-4 mins
- Your Paneer Sweet Corn Bhurji is ready. Serve hot!!!