Paneer Bhurji is one of the easiest recipes made with paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and relished by everyone. I added sweet corn to the same recipe and “woo”, it enhanced the flavor and was super delicious.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 20 mins
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 200 grams (crushed or grated)
- Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Onion – 1 medium (julienned)
- Tomato – 1 large (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1-2 (finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste.
How to make Paneer Bhurji:
- Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter
- Add onions and green chillies. Saute till golden brown
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Cook till oil starts to separate
- Add paneer, sweet corn and salt. Mix and cook for 3-4 mins on medium flame
- Turn off the flame. Add coriander leaves and garam masala powder. Mix
- Your Paneer Sweet Corn Bhurji is ready. Serve hot!!!