A variation to the traditional Paneer Bhurji, with the twist of spinach. Makes it even more healthier and delicious. To prepare this you’ll need paneer (Indian cottage cheese), spinach, tomatoes, onions and a few spices.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins.
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 200 grams (grated or crumbled)
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 2 medium (finely chopped)
- Spinach – 150 grams (chopped)
- Green Chilli – 2 (finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
How to make Palak Paneer Bhurji:
- Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter
- Add onions and green chilli. Saute till onions are golden brown
- Add tomatoes, coriander powder and red chilli powder. Cook till oil starts to separate
- Add chopped spinach. Cook on medium-high flame till excess water is absorbed
- Add paneer and salt. Mix well and cook for 3-4 mins on low-medium flame
- Add garam masala and cook for another minute
- Your Palak Paneer Bhurji is ready. Serve hot with your favorite bread.