Traditional Paneer Bhurji with a twist of spinach. Makes it a bit healthy and it’s equally tasty. I would say a must try!!!
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 25 mins
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 200 grams (grated or crumbled)
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 2 medium (finely chopped)
- Spinach – 150 grams (chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder – 1/3 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/3 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp (you can use any other oil as well)
- Salt to taste.
How to make Palak Paneer Bhurji:
- Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter
- Add onions and green chilli. Saute till onions are golden brown
- Add tomatoes and spices – coriander powder and red chilli powder. Cook till oil starts to separate
- Add chopped spinach. Cook on medium-high flame till excess water is absorbed
- Add paneer and salt. Mix well and cook for 3-4 mins on low-medium flame
- Add garam masala and cook for another minute
- Your Palak Paneer Bhurji is ready. Serve hot with your favorite bread.