A variation to our traditional Paneer Bhurji, with the twist of spinach. Makes it a bit healthy and it’s equally tasty.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins.
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 200 grams (grated or crumbled)
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 2 medium (finely chopped)
- Spinach – 150 grams (chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
How to make Palak Paneer Bhurji:
- Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter
- Add onions and green chilli. Saute till onions are golden brown
- Add tomatoes, coriander powder and red chilli powder. Cook till oil starts to separate
- Add chopped spinach. Cook on medium-high flame till excess water is absorbed
- Add paneer and salt. Mix well and cook for 3-4 mins on low-medium flame
- Add garam masala and cook for another minute
- Your Palak Paneer Bhurji is ready. Serve hot with your favorite bread.