Aloo Paneer Bhurji is a variation of Paneer Bhurji, it’s a combination of Jeera Aloo with paneer (Indian cottage cheese). The flavors of paneer and potato incorporates really well in this recipe. You’ll need paneer, boiled potatoes and a couple of spices to prepare this recipe.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 20 mins
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 150 grams (crumbled or grated)
- Boiled Potato – 2 medium (cut into cubes)
- Ginger – 1 inch (finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chana Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder (Amchur) – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste.
How to make Aloo Paneer Bhurji:
- Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter
- Add ginger and saute till aromatic
- Turn the flame to low and add coriander powder, red chilli powder and chana masala powder. Saute for a few seconds and immediately add the potatoes. Mix
- Cook potatoes on medium flame until a bit crispy, it will take around 10 mins
- Add paneer and salt. Mix and cook for 3-4 mins on medium flame
- Add dry mango powder and garam masala powder. Mix well and cook for 1-2 mins
- Your Aloo Paneer Bhurji is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.