The flavors of paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and potato blend really well and makes this recipe appetizing.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 20 mins.
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 150 grams (crumbled)
- Boiled Potato – 2 medium (peeled and cut into cubes)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 2 (finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chana Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil or Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste.
How to make Aloo Paneer Bhurji:
- Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter
- Add ginger and green chilli, saute until aromatic
- Add potatoes, coriander powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and chana masala powder. Mix and saute on a medium flame for 7-8 mins
- Add paneer and salt. Mix and cook for 2-3 mins
- Add dry mango powder, garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Mix and cook for about a min. Your Aloo Paneer Bhurji is ready.