Cajun Seasoning always does wonders to the food, it’s a perfect blend of spices. Cajun Potatoes are basically air-fried baby potatoes topped with cajun mayonnaise dressing. It’s an absolute snack for any party!!!
- You can instead deep-fry, pan-fry or bake the potatoes
- Do the dressing right before serving as potatoes will become soggy.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Cuisine: Global Cuisine
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Air-Frying – 12 mins, Total – 22 mins.
- Par-Boiled Baby Potatoes – 14 to 15
- Cajun Seasoning – 1/2 tbsp
- Mayonnaise – 4 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Finely Chopped Onions to sprinkle on top
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves to sprinkle on top
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
How to make Cajun Potatoes:
- Take the potatoes and gently press them between your palms or with back of a spoon, do not remove the peel as it helps in keeping the pressed potatoes intact
- In a mixing bowl add oil, ground pepper and salt. Mix well
- Add the potatoes to the bowl and gently coat them
- Air-fry them on 400 F for 12 mins, you can flip them midway to get the crisp texture all over
- Take a small mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, lemon juice, water and cajun seasoning. Mix well and cajun dressing is ready
- Now take a serving plate and place the air-fried potatoes, top with cajun dressing, sprinkle some onions and coriander leaves. Your Cajun Potatoes are ready. Serve hot and enjoy!!!