French dessert turned Indian!!! Recently tried Motichoor Ladoo Kheer parfait recipe and undoubtedly flavors were perfectly satisfying. Effort in this recipe is only in making the Kheer and then it’ll be ready in mins.
- Use chilled kheer while layering
- You can buy dessert cups on Amazon.
Also try: Phirni Tartlets, Kheer, Vermicelli Kheer, Malpua, Kesar Malai Ladoo, Mango Halwa or Sooji Halwa.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 55 mins, Refrigeration – 1 hour, Assembling – 10 mins, Total – 2 hours 15 mins.
Servings: makes 6-7 parfait.
- Kheer – follow recipe here
- Motichoor Ladoo – 10 (store-bought)
- Rose Petals for garnishing.
How to make Motichoor Ladoo Kheer Parfait:
- In each dessert cup make a layer of kheer then a layer motichoor ladoo, finally top it with some rose petals. Your Motichoor Ladoo Kheer Parfait is ready, serve chilled!!!