Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 Mins, Cooking – 15 Mins, Total – 20 Mins.
- Baby Potatoes – 10-12 (boiled and peeled)
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Chana Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste.
How to make Baby Potatoes Stir Fry:
- Heat oil in a kadai or a pan. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter
- Add potatoes and saute
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and chana masala powder and salt. Mix and cook for about 10 mins on medium flame so that masala incorporates well, keep stirring occasionally
- Add dry mango powder, garam masala powder and chopped coriander leaves. Mix and cook for a min, your Baby Potatoes Stir Fry is ready. Serve hot.