I had recently shared recipe for Laccha Paratha. This one is similar and the only difference is we add dry mint leaves powder in it. The flavor of mint gives it a unique taste and goes perfectly well with any gravy. Hope you enjoy it.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 25 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 45 mins
- Wheat Flour – 2 cups
- Mint Leaves Powder – 2 tbsp
- Water – as required for kneading
- Oil or Ghee – as required for roasting
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Pudina Laccha Paratha (please find images for reference in the end):
- Take a bowl. Add wheat flour, 2 tsp oil or ghee and salt. Mix
- Start adding water and knead to make a soft smooth dough. Cover and keep aside for 20 mins
- Knead again a little. Take a medium size ball from the dough
- Start rolling it with a rolling-pin. Make around 6 inches circle
- Spread oil or ghee on the paratha. Sprinkle some wheat flour and around 1/2 tsp of mint leaves powder
- Now cut thin strips with the help of a knife. Stack the strips one on the other
- Now stretch this strip and make a circle again
- Dust it and roll it again to make a paratha of around 4-5 inches
- Meanwhile heat a tawa. Place the paratha on it
- Fry it from both the sides with oil or ghee. Cook till you get the brown spots
- Remove it from the tawa. Crush a little with your hands and sprinkle some mint leaves powder on the top
- Your Pudina Laccha Paratha is ready. Serve Hot.