A healthy and delectable snack to binge on!!! Chole Chaat is quite easy to make, you’ll need boiled chickpeas & potato along with chopped onion, tomato, green chili & coriander leaves and some roasted peanuts & pumpkin seeds. You can replace potato with sweet potato if desired.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins.
- Boiled Chickpeas (Chole) – 2 cups
- Boiled Potatoes – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Onion – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Green Chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Roasted Peanuts – 1/4 cup
- Pumpkin Seeds – 1/4 cup
- Tamarind Chutney – 2 tbsp (follow recipe here or use store-bought one)
- Green Chutney – 2 tsp (follow recipe here or use store-bought one)
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Sev to sprinkle on top
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Chole Chaat:
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except sev. Give it a nice mix
- Your Chole Chaat is ready, sprinkle some sev on top and serve!!!